Mud Spring Canyon
Log in to rateLog in to rateLog in to rateLog in to rateLog in to rate 3.5 (45 ratings)
Difficulty:3A III (v3a1 III)
Raps:8, max ↨100ft
Red Tape:No permit required
13 Nov 2023
"Holding a bit of water, but you can stay dry with some effort and by skipping one rappel by using a ledge on the DCL side. Note to reader: we stuck a
Head up the steep dirt trail to the right of the parking. Follow paths the have been traveled on & the trail eventually gets steeper with sharp bushes & loose rocks to zig zag around. The down hill from the ridge to the canyon is loose crumbly so follow spots that have been traveled. At the drainage there will be a section of bushes to go through.
R1, 2, 3 & 4 are close to each other. After R4 there will be a section of various boulders, downclimbs, bushes & spots for a snack.
Follow the wash & veer a left up out of the wash to the trail that will curve around the bushy lower spots.
- BluuGnome.com : Mud Spring Canyon
- Las Vegas Slots Facebook Beta
- Las Vegas Slots Book by Rick Ianiello : Mud Spring Canyon
- CanyonCollective.com : Mud Springs Canyon
- HikeArizona.com : Mud Spring Canyon
- Super Amazing Map : Mud Spring Canyon
Trip reports and media
- EveryTrail 24 Aug 2013
- Candition.com : Mud Springs
- http://adamhaydock.blogspot.com/2017/05/mud-spring-canyon-nevada.html : Mud Springs